I came to fitness training later in life after having worked in IT for 15 years. I believe my passion for my new career has made me a motivating and supportive trainer with the insight to change people’s perception of exercise, to show how small changes can make big differences to quality of life and to lead people to a healthier lifestyle. My experience of having been overweight and having children enables me to understand many of the concerns people might have about starting the journey to becoming a healthy individual.
Many personal trainers are generalists covering all areas of fitness but I took the decision to specialise in the over-50s and therefore have done a CYQ Award in Functional Training for the Independent Older Adult Level 3. I offer the following services.
* Advanced client assessment methods (static and dynamic posture)
* Health and fitness appraisal, lifestyle analysis and stress management
* Joint assessments, muscle balance and postural correction*
* Core training and programme design
* Personal training outside the gym
* Special populations: obesity, diabetes, asthma and orthopaedic conditions
* Chair based exercise
If you have any questions please get in contact using the details below.
Phone: 07 785 747 669
Or visit my website Whole Life Fitness for more details about services provided and prices.